A Rheumatology specialist is a certified internist or pediatrician who is qualified by additional training and experience in the diagnosis and treatment of arthritis and other diseases of the bones, joint pain, muscles, and bones. We all suffer from general musculoskeletal pains from time to time that last for just a few days. But, when pain in your muscles, joints, neck, back, and bones is determined and tenacious for more than some days, you should see a doctor. Rheumatic diseases are hard to identify in their early stages, and you can have typical symptoms related to much more complex conditions. Rheumatologists are experts to evaluate your symptoms to diagnose and treat your disease.

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Get the answers to all your health-related queries, just in one click. Get your healthcare experts on your mobile phone, anytime, anywhere.